Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Thanksgiving Holiday was a smashing success.   Mommy worked two long days to produce one of her finest meals yet!  20 lb turkey, four pies, 3 kinds of stuffing, haricot verts, squash, mashed potatoes, gravy, sweet potato apple bake, cranberry sauce, cranberry chutney, and more!  (for only five adults + one toddler)  Everything was delicious!  Below are just a few pics of our meal.

Lucy with Quinn's hat on.  She did NOT like that!


Before dinner today, Rachel and I took some time to begin teaching Owen a skill that he'll really need one day.  See pics and video below. 
I've decided this is how I'll win Owen's heart for good!  ha ha ha  Who's the favorite now?

(Don't worry - we're on private property - and we're only in the driveway!) 




**Video posted soon - technical difficulties (but come back and look because it's hysterical!)**

No comments:

Post a Comment