Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Not only about the Chickens

Now it may seem that the chickens are the most important facet of this farm-like-life, but that is not entirely fair.  I think I need to send a little blog-love to the sheep.  Lately, we've become much closer (mostly due to the fact that I discovered they LOVE apples - so I feed them apple slices daily).  But anyway - I think I'll just post some pics of my favorite white non-woolen, cloven-hoofed, girls and boys.  They really are sweet (and at times quite pushy!)  And they let me pet their heads.  NICE! 

The Pack
(Dirty Boy is shaking his head, that's why he looks so scary)


Rosie (very much our sweetest ewe!)


Gracie (Rosie's adult daughter)


Dirty Boy (the most forward of the lambs)


Flo.  Barren and kinda moody and shy.

3 comments:

  1. hooray for farm photos! more! more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My stupid feed reader's broken! I wondered why you weren't posting, but really you were, I was just stupidly unaware.
    I heart the sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They truly are the best sheep. Love them!

    ReplyDelete