We're getting married in just a matter of days - 3 to be exact, if you count today, which I will. Nate and I both feel like we're climbing up a very very very tall rollercoaster - click ... click ... click ... click ... You get the picture.
My friend Sarah arrived yesterday evening and we had such a nice time, relaxing at home, cooking dinner, and talking. It might be the last quiet evening we'll have as unmarried folk. YIKES!
I sat here late last night and worked on my vows. I had basically scribbled a bunch of notes down in my journal over the last several months, so I thought I had better get them together into some sort of semblance. I can't even read over them in my head without choking up - I have no idea as to how I will get through the ceremony!
I can't believe that the wedding week is upon us! It's so exciting! It's going to be great. And - I will post many pictures once I have them, but there has been none taken quite yet.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
guess this site isn't being updated any longer
ReplyDelete